|Material||ABS + Rubber + Alloy + Glass Lenses|
|Exit Pupil Distance||17.8mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.8mm|
|Field||56m at 1000m|
|Resolution Ratio||168ft at 1000yds|
Portable mini size and light weight.
Easy adjustment and rapid focusing.
Perfect for sports events, concerts, bird watching, camping, etc.
How To Use:
A. IDP AD adjustment – Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting of your eyes will be indicated on the IPD scale (Note the scale setting for later use).
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye, focus the binocular by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye, rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is clear (Note the setting of the diopter scale for later use).
3. Bith sides (eyes) and now in focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
C. Rubber fold-down eye cup – Fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort and promote viewing ease.
A. Keep the lens covers (that come with your binocular) on the lenses when binocular in not in use.
B. When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth the come with the binocular.
C. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
D. Store your binocular in a moisture-free area.
1. Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this binocular or even with the naked eye.
2. Never attempt to clean your binocular internally or try to take it apart.
3. Luminous function will be happen in the target near the light to imaging.
1 x Binocular Telescope
1 x Lanyard
1 x Telescope Storage Bag
1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
1 x User Manual
– Please allow slight dimension difference due to manual measurement.
– Please consider the actual sizes in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
– There might be a little color difference due to the monitor, camera or other factors, please refer to the physical item.
– Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.