Moon & Skyglow filter is designed to darken the background sky by blocking light transmission from skyglow 589nm and many street light emissions from artificial light. Its high efficiency preserves image brightness, reveals more details and increases contrast of moon, galaxies, nebulae and globular star clusters.
60/40 (Refer to MIL-O-13830)
Ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront and <30 seconds parallelism over the both surfaces
Main Use and Performance:
Ideally it is quite versatile filter for visual observation and astrophotography on planetary nebula.
WARNING: The filters of Optolong are not designed for sun observation. DO NOT LOOK AT THE SUN WITH OPTOLONG FILTER. You would be BLIND if you fail to observe the warning.
– Multi-layers anti-reflection coating:
– Non-cementing optical substrate coating
– Electron-beam evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching, as well as stability on CWL(central wavelength) no deviation affected by temperature change
– Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high values on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off-band
– Ultra-thin filter cell minimize vignetting by maximize possible clear aperture (clear aperture is 26mm for 1.25”; 45mm for 2”)
– Aerometal Material | Precise CNC Machining | Sand Blasting Process | Black Anodized Finish | Extinction Treatment to Prevent Reflection | Laser Engraving No Fading
1 * OPTOLONG Moon & Skyglow filter
1 * Plastic PP Case
1 * High Pressure EVA Case Lining